Who wouldn’t want a healthier home?
If you or anyone in your family are sensitive to allergies you will want to watch for which paint products you bring into your home during your new build or renovation.
What are VOCs?
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) are toxic chemicals found in many paints. They are dangerous because they emit fumes that can be harmful to human health and the environment. They can cause headaches, dizziness, respiratory problems, and other symptoms.
VOCs also contribute to air pollution and to the formation of smog. Some are also carcinogenic, meaning they can cause cancer.
All our painted products are superior in quality due to the low VOC content. This means you can rest assured that our painted products will emit almost no smell even after they are fresh off our factory floor.
High-quality paints and automotive paint processes such as what Dell Anno uses have several benefits, including:
- Improved air quality: High-quality paints and processes with low VOC content can significantly reduce the number of harmful chemicals released into the air. This significantly improves indoor air quality and creates a healthier home environment for you.
- Durability: High-quality paints and processes are typically more durable and long-lasting, saving you money in the long run.
- Better color retention: Our paints and processes are less likely to fade or yellow over time, which maintains the beauty of the cabinetry for longer.
- Environmentally friendly: Using low-VOC paints and processes is better for the environment as it reduces the number of harmful chemicals released into the air.
- Better for health: Low VOC paints and processes are less toxic, which can help reduce the risk of health problems caused by exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Better for Sensitive populations: Low VOC paints and processes are also great for people with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues, as they emit fewer pollutants and chemicals.
For a peek at how Dell Anno manufactures conscientiously come visit our showroom for a tour of our brand. We will also show you our finishes and how they can create a healthy environment for your family.